Your privacy is important to All Scrum Business. This privacy statement provides information about the personal data that All Scrum Business collects and the ways in which All Scrum Business uses that personal data.
Personal information collection
All Scrum business may collect and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering for fysical and online conferences/events (including name, email, location, social accounts)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including ordered products/services, downloads)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email, social accounts, telephone number and other contact information)
- Information to apply for a job, your resume/CV.
- Any other information that you send to All Scrum Business
Using personal information
All Scrum Business may use your personal information to:
– Administer this website
– Personalize the website for you
– Enable your access to and use of the website services
– Send to you products that you purchase
– Supply to you services that you purchase
– Send to you statements and invoices
– Collect payments from you
– Send you marketing communications
Where All Scrum Business discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, All Scrum business may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
All Scrum Business will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All Scrum business will store all the personal information you provide (on its secure servers).
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
All Scrum Business is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact All Scrum business